Delphish installation instructions for MS Outlook / Outlook Express
- Operating systems
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000/2003 Server
- Microsoft Outlook / Outlook Express
Delphish is an extension for MS Outlook / Outlook Express. You need an MS Outlook / Outlook Express system which has already been installed in order to be able to use the program. Delphish supports Outlook versions as of the year 2000 and Outlook Express 6.
The Delphish add in will be integrated into Outlook / Outlook Express in its entirety. This means the requirements in terms of storage capacity are applicable which are also applicable with regard to the operation of Outlook / Outlook Express.
- Hard disc memory
The software itself will require approx. 5 MB of hard disc storage capacity after installation. In addition to this, a database is established which is required for on-going operation. The size of this file in turn will depend on how intensively you work with Outlook / Outlook Express. In case of normal operation, the size of the file will be less than 1 MB.
Installation of Delphish for MS Outlook / Outlook Express
- Click on Download in order to download the Delphish installation program (approx. 2.8 MB).
- If Microsoft Outlook / Outlook Express has already been opened, close this application prior to the installation.
- Afterwards, execute the downloaded file of delphish-setup.exe.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- After you have selected the installation folder and established all other settings and options, the installation of Delphish will be effected on your computer.
- Once the installation has been concluded, the extension will be loaded automatically upon the next start of MS Outlook / Outlook Express.
The installation assistant will guide you through the installation of Delphish step by step.